Thank you for giving!
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son...” - John 3:16
When we realize how generous God has been with us, we are eager to express our gratitude by showing that same generosity to those around us. Generosity with our time, talent, and treasure is one of the best indicators that the good news of Jesus has taken hold of our lives.
Wherever you are in your journey of generosity, just take the next step! Everything we have belongs to God, so as we trust Him with our finances, we experience the joy of being on mission with Jesus.
We care about being open with our finances so you can trust that your gifts are being stewarded well. If you are curious how we are using what God has entrusted to us, please check out our annual report.
How can I give?
- Online: With an existing Realm account
- Online: Without an account
- Text-to-Give: Text PCC and any amount to 73256 (example: PCC 50)
- In person: You can place your gift in one of the giving boxes mounted in the wall. Boxes are located in the Worship Center lobby, in front of the Main Office, in the Children’s Center, and by Door 16.
- By Mail: You can give to Plainfield Christian Church by mailing a check to 800 Dan Jones Rd., Plainfield, IN 46168.
If you are planning on making a year-end gift to Plainfield Christian Church, please be aware that the church office will be closed for the week of December 25-29.
This Christmas, partner with Plainfield Christian Church to give a gift to people in our community. To view our 2023 Giving Catalog, click the button below.
Arrangements can be made to drop off year-end financial gifts to Plainfield Christian Church on Friday, December 29 before noon, by calling Jill Stout at 317-707-3817. Please consider that the church office will be closed on Saturday, December 30. Sunday, December 31 the church will observe normal services.
Any gifts mailed and postmarked by 12-31-23 or earlier will be considered gifts for 2023. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Bank Checks with a date of 12-31-23 or earlier will be considered 2023 gifts.
Online Gifts given at any time up to midnight on 12-31-23 will be considered 2023 gifts.
According to IRS guidelines, financial gifts recieved after 12-31-23 will be recorded as 2024 gifts.
Giving Statements will be generated and mailed by the last day of January 2024 to the address we have on file. An online giving statement can be viewed by visiting plainfieldchristian.com/give.
All good things are gifts from God, including our relationships, abilities, and possessions. Giving regularly of our time, talent, and money are all ways to give back to the One who has been so generous with us. We give because God has freely given!
- Select the button above "Give with an existing login"
- Sign in using your email address and password
- Go to "Giving" on the left of the screen
- Click on the "funnel" button and a window will expand
- Change the “Gift Range Date” to Year to Date or Last Year to view the correct year
- Click"filter" and your statement will appear on the screen
- Click the Printer Icon
- Click "Print" on the popup screen and follow the directions to print
Please Jill Stout if you have any questions! Help
You can give through either! However, giving through your bank account (ACH) is helpful to PCC because it does not charge the church a transaction fee.
No, you can give online or through text message without an account. The church will still have record of your gift and can provide you with a year-end statement. You will also receive an email receipt for each contribution.
Yes. Everything is fully secure and PCI compliant.