Make A Difference
Scripture says that the church is not just an organization, it’s a body. In order for a body to be healthy, every part has to function in its designed role! Whether you’re good with kids, like to work outside, have a love for prayer, or prefer to stay behind-the-scenes, we have a role for you to play in the body of Plainfield Christian Church.
Whether you're good with children, like to work outside, or prefer to stay behind-the-scenes, there is a role just for you. We believe that the perfect place to serve is located at the intersection of your spiritual gifts, your God-given personality, and the needs of the church.
Visually capture the ways God is moving in the lives of people at Plainfield Christian Church. This group of volunteers will capture images and videos on Sundays and major events.
- Photographer: Capture candid and group images of various ministries including kids, students, adult ministries, the main worship center, and other events or areas as needed. Photography will be used for church communication and event promotion.
- Videographer: Record videos in various ministries including kids, students, adult ministries, the main worship center, and other events as needed. Video footage will be used for church communication and event promotion.
Interested in serving in one of these roles? Contact Zoe Volentine for more information.
Our Sunday Morning Experience Team works hard each week to make sure you feel welcome here! Currently, we are in need of more volunteers to help with various tasks. Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to coordinate what we need help with and what works for your schedule!
Identify anyone needing help finding a seat & assist, welcome people to the worship venue, and help people make connections with others in the service.
We need 8-10 volunteers per week to help our camera, audio, and video teams. Volunteers are will serve one week per month. No prior experience is required. Training will be provided. If you’d like to learn more, fill out the quick form below.
Info About Each Role
- Camera Operator (Camera): Operate a broadcast camera during services in coordination with the video director using broadcast standards for framing, zoom, focus, etc.
- ProPresenter Slide Operator (Slides): Operate our ProPresenter computer to display lyric slides, sermon slides, and videos during services via a Mac computer. No prior Mac knowledge required.
- Video Director: Direct and lead camera operators and ProPresenter operator in order to visually engage the congregation during worship and speaking throughout our services. Prior knowledge of video broadcast is helpful but not required.
- Front-of-House Audio Engineer (Audio): Mix and adjust all sound services for worship, speaking, and video during services using an advanced digital mixing console. Prior audio and/or music experience is helpful but not required.
We're on the lookout for passionate individuals to join our Cleaning Team! We have opportunities to serve throughout the buildings on short-term projects and on a scheduled basis. All abilities are welcome. Come serve with love, and let's make it better together! To ask questions or get started, fill out the form below.
Current Serving Opportunities
- Cleaning Team Project (Worship Center Seating): This project involves deep cleaning the Worship Center Seating which will look like removing dirt and stains from upholstery as well as cleaning the backs and arms of all seats.
- Worship Center: Serving will include vacuuming, mopping & dusting of the Worship Center. Also includes spot cleaning of walls and seating as well as other responsibilities. Excellent opportunity for a Home Group!
- Kitchen: Serving will include sanitizing countertops and sinks as well as sweeping and mopping flooring in the kitchen. Also includes spot-cleaning doors, removing trash, and other responsibilities. Excellent opportunity for a Home Group!