Monday,Wednesday, or Friday
9:00 am-12:00 pm
Our Mom's Day Out Program allows our students to enjoy a safe environment in which to enjoy many activities. The program is loosely structured to be creative and nurturing. Reading, puzzles, simple crafts, songs, games, and story time are part of the daily schedule. Parents may sign up their child for 1, 2, or 3 days. Each day will meet 28 times during the school year.
Age Requirement: Age 2 by August 1
- All students must be 2 years old, as of August 1.
- The PCC Preschool admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin, and it is impartial in its administrative and educational policies with respect to these characteristics.
- An application for enrollment, along with the registration fee must be submitted to the Preschool Director according to the timeline published.
- PCC members will be allowed an enrollment period of one week prior to the enrollment of non-members. In keeping with our mission to be an outreach ministry of PCC, a portion of the available spaces in each program will be reserved for non-PCC members.
- Acceptance of students will be based on space availability.
- After a program fills, applicants will be placed on a waiting list in the event an opening arises.
- The PCC Preschool strives to accommodate students with physical, emotional, social or learning challenges. However, families must fully disclose the nature and known extent of such challenges at the time of registration. The school has limited resources to meet certain challenges and may recommend educational alternatives that may better serve the needs of some students.
Registration Fee: $100 must be paid at the time of application is are non-refundable.
Tuition Fee: $660/ Year, 12 Month Auto Pay, $55/month (beginning June 1 and ending May 1)
Discounted Tuition: $627 (If tuition is paid in full, via cash or check, by May 1, 2018 you will receive the 5% discount)
Chargeback fee: All accounts are subject to a $25 service fee for returned debit cards, credit cards or checks.
Late Departure Fee: Students are expected to be picked up promptly at the end of the school day. Late departure fees will be charged when students are not picked up in a timely manner. The first offense will result in a written warning, the second offense will result in a $25 late fee. Upon the third offense, the student may be withdrawn from the program.
Once enrolled in our Preschool, the annual tuition amount becomes your responsibility, regardless of the number of days your child actually attends school.
Please bring the following items to the PCC Preschool office down the hall from the Treehouse Children's Center to enroll your child. Only registrations with ALL of the below items will be accepted for enrollment.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Non-refundable enrollment fee (Cash or Check made payable to PCC Preschool)
- Enrollment fee is $100 for Mom's Day Out
- Account information to set up auto pay (Mastercard, Visa, Debit or Checking Account)
Enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a program fills, we will begin a waiting list.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 317.707.3839